Abortion: From Controversy to Civility (Video) - This is a good Youtube video that exemplifies the civility and compassion with which pro-life individuals should approach the topic of abortion. While I don't like some of the reasoning, it's a good overall video.
An Honest Conversation About Abortion that Asks Us Not to Turn Away (Article): This is a wonderful article that sums up how I think Christians should think. It is pro-life, but the article mostly helps Christians to see the humanity of mothers who are placed in difficult circumstances. It asks us to empathize, love, and reach out to a world in need.
Harvesting the Unborn (Article) - This is a high-level paper about stem cell research. Even though it doesn't directly discuss abortion, it makes a tremendous case for the humanity and value of the unborn.
Life Training Institute (Website) - A good site with many resources.
After-Birth Abortion (Article) - An article from New Zealand which discusses the merits of aborting children after they're born. This was published in a journal and is possibly the beginning of a real discussion on extending abortion to beyond birth.
Abortion Description (Video)- A good description of abortion and testimony of a former abortion doctor. While it doesn't prove the immorality of abortion, I think it's a good piece to hear to frame what actually occurs.
Gosnell (Movie)- This is a movie about the real abortion doctor who was convicted of countless murders, both of babies and women. Gosnell's actions skirted the lines of legality and help to shed light on the hypocrisy of abortion practices. His actions helped bring many pro-choice individuals (jurors, journalists, etc) to the other side.
1. The Foundational Question: What is killed in abortion?
2. How to Determine Value and Rights: What quality and types of qualities confer rights and value to an individual?
3. Justified Reasons for Taking Human Life: What justifies the taking of human life?
4. Unjustified Reasons for Taking Life: What reasons fail to justify the taking of human life?
5. Bad Christian Arguments and Witness: Common pro-life/Christian arguments and actions which can undermine the pro-life position.
6. Counterrebuttals: A response to significant objections to the pro-life arguments.