1. The Violinist Argument (Bodily Autonomy): Women have a right to their own bodies. Even if the fetus is a human, other humans don't have the right to use a woman's body against her will and without her consent.
2. Who Would You Save (Pro-Life Inconsistency): Pro-life individuals would save a toddler over embryos, therefore the pro-life position proves that it doesn't believe what it argues.
3. Men Have No Skin in the Game (Patriarchal Bias): Since men don't have to carry children, their input is biased and focused on subjugating women.
4. What About Ectopic Pregnancies?: Are Christians inconsistent for aborting in ectopic pregnancies? I provide Christian answers to both views on this.
1. The Foundational Question: What is killed in abortion?
2. How to Determine Value and Rights: What quality and types of qualities confer rights and value to an individual?
3. Justified Reasons for Taking Human Life: What justifies the taking of human life?
4. Unjustified Reasons for Taking Life: What reasons fail to justify the taking of human life?
5. Bad Christian Arguments and Witness: Common pro-life/Christian arguments and actions which can undermine the pro-life position.
6. Counterrebuttals: A response to significant objections to the pro-life arguments.